It is better to be alone than to be in a relationship for the wrong reasons.
Surely, a relationship begun on unsteady grounds will end in a bad, bad breakup and you can avoid that by answering the questions below.
2. Ask yourself, do you really want a relationship or you are just bored? If the answer to this is yes, then you should go out and get involved in more activities. A girlfriend is not primarily for your amusement or entertainment.
3. Do you have the time for a girlfriend? Girlfriends require loads and loads of time and attention. Do you really have enough of that? Better be sure before plunging into a relationship.
4. Do you know how to treat a woman right?
5. Are you willing to give up some freedom?
6. ‘Do I want a girlfriend or I just want a regular supply of sex?’
If all you really want is sex and nothing more, a girlfriend is not what you are looking for. Try some hookers, maybe?
7. Are you totally over your ex?
No woman wants baggage from a past relationship. No one. So if you have not made peace with your past, you should, before entering into a relationship.
8. And finally, you must do a thorough soul-searching to know whether or not you are ready to share your life with someone.
Simply because this is what being with a girl really means. The complete sharing of every aspect of your life with them.
Is this what you really want?
If yes, then, by all means, go out and get yourself that beautiful woman you’ve always wanted!