Diddy Demands Jury Trial in $20M Lawsuit

- Advertisement -

Sean “Diddy” Combs may be serving time at Fort Dix, but the music mogul is still preparing for another courtroom battle. The hip hop biography of the Bad Boy Records founder continues to take dramatic turns as legal troubles mount.

Diddy recently filed a demand for a jury trial in the $20 million lawsuit brought against him by Clayton Howard, a former escort who alleges he was involved in years of sexual encounters with Combs and singer Cassie, according to AllHipHop. This case adds another layer to the complicated saga surrounding hip hop biography that’s still being written in real time.

Court filings submitted in California federal court show Diddy, along with CeOpco LLC and Bad Boy Entertainment LLC, formally requested that a jury decide the case.

Howard first sued in July 2025, claiming Cassie initially connected with him through an escort service around 2009 before allegedly involving him in what he described as years of paid encounters with the disgraced music mogul.

NEW YORK, NY – AUGUST 28: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs arrives at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards at Madison Square Garden on August 28, 2016 in New York City. (Photo by C Flanigan/FilmMagic)

According to the lawsuit, Howard alleges that Diddy used the alias “Frank Black” during some interactions, while Cassie also allegedly used different names to protect her identity. Howard further accused Cassie of giving him an STD and later becoming pregnant with his child before allegedly terminating the pregnancy without telling him.

Outside the courtroom, Howard has continued speaking publicly about the allegations and previously said he planned to attend law school, turning his experience into something more meaningful for himself and potentially others navigating mass incarceration and its ripple effects.

Diddy is currently appealing his 2025 federal conviction on two Mann Act charges after receiving a 50-month prison sentence. As this legal chapter unfolds, it serves as a stark reminder of how quickly the music industry’s brightest stars can fall from grace.

★m★

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

Related articles

Charlamagne Thinks Hitmaka Shared Wrong Info on Diddy and George Floyd Case

Charlamagne Tha God blasts Hitmaka for 'alternate facts' on Diddy's prison case

Misa Hylton Provides Health Update After Appearing at Diddy’s Trial Using a Walker

Misa Hylton addressed her use of a walker at Diddy's trial, revealing she’s recovering from an injury but showed up for her son Justin Combs when he called for support. Diagnosed with depression and PTSD, Misa said being present for her child mattered most.

Diddy Seen Reading Bible in Court During Federal Trial in NYC

As Diddy's federal sex trafficking trial began, he was seen reading a Bible at the defense table, appearing solemn and focused. Surrounded by family, he remained mostly still during opening statements. His attorney warned jurors of graphic testimony to come.

Diddy’s Defense Tells Jury Not to Judge Him for His Sexual Preferences as Trial Begins

Diddy’s sex trafficking trial began with explosive opening statements. His attorney, Teny Geragos, acknowledged a violent history with Cassie but argued the acts were consensual swinger parties. Diddy faces five charges, including racketeering and trafficking.

Prosecutors Allege Diddy Forced Escort to Urinate in Cassie’s Mouth

Federal prosecutors allege Diddy orchestrated sex parties where escorts were paid and drugs provided, claiming he forced an escort to urinate in Cassie's mouth. They accuse him of violence, coercion, and blackmail, with testimony expected from Cassie and others.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.